Features and benefits
- Glitter component is premixed to avoid mixing at the site. This results in consistent, uniform & highly aesthetically finished joints.
- The glittering effect is higher due to reflective filler & transparent resin enhances decorative and durable joints.
- Easy to mix with a creamy
consistencywhich helps in faster application and ease in cleaning.
- Available in attractive & decorative colours.
- High sag resistance formula and thixotropic. Can be used for both floor & wall applications.
- Excellent stain & chemical resistance properties.
- Very low in
shrinkageand high resistance to cracks.
- Non-absorbent and water-resistant joints prevent the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Minimum joint width of 1 mm.
- Maximum joint width of 7 mm in vertical and 14mm in horizontal.
- Do not use the grouts in industrial aggressive chemical prone areas and the areas which are subjected to aggressive cleaning with pressure or steam cleaning.
- At least for 7 days after grouting for acid cleaning & submerged conditions.