weberset fastfix New Product
20 kg double-layered BOPP bags for maximum moisture protection and enhanced
- 20 kg bag
weberset fastfix is a fast setting, highly polymer modified, high-performance thin-set adhesive, for fixing tiles, stones and mosaics, on a variety of surfaces, for wall and floor application, in internal as well as external area. It is designed for installation of tile & stones for overnight repair, renovation and faster fixing, supplied as a dry mix
- Gradually add 2.5 parts of Weberset fastfix to 1 part of clean water (by volume) and mix it to a lump-free, smooth, workable paste using a suitable stirrer / low-speed drill mix / or any other appropriate tool.
- After mixing allow the mixture to stand for 2 minutes for it to mature.
- Highly polymer-modified: provides high structural adhesion, which allows to be used on a variety of substrates, for fixing a variety of tiles and stones.
- Faster installation of tile and stone due to quick setting and hydration time.
- No Hacking of substrate required to achieve the required bonding.
- For overnight repair and renovation of tiles and stone in restaurants, food chain outlet, supermarkets, malls, hospital, airports, metro station etc.
- Due to fast setting & hydration time allows grouting on wall & floor from 3- 6 hours.
- Can be used for new construction, as well as for renovation over existing floors for tile-on-tile application/facades.
- Internal and external use.
- Lightfoot traffic after 3- 6 hrs. and completely cured after 24 hours of tile & stone installation.
- No-sag formula: allows for hassle-free application on vertical walls, without any slippage.
- Self-curing properties, which allows for no-hassle application, with minimum labour.
- The free-flowing product makes it easier to mix and apply.
- Water-resistant, making it suitable for swimming pools, bathrooms, kitchen, saunas, and spa.
- Sustains heat ageing, making it ideal for high-temperature locations for outdoor use, and also for hot temperature applications, like Jacuzzi, sauna etc.
shrinkageprevents debonding and gives longer life to tiles and stones.
- Useful for bed thickness of 3 - 6 mm. May go up to 10 mm to a limited extent.
- Do not use on wet
screedor plaster. The surface must be fully cured.
- Do not use on gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards, or other drywall partitions.
- Do not use on epoxy or polyurethane waterproofing.
- Do not use for Installing glass tiles or metal tiles.
- Use only weber bond poxy, for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl, linoleum surface, painted substrates. Contact weber representative for fixing these.
- Do not use on surfaces subject to vibrations. Use weberset flex for vibration prone areas.
- Do not use for fixing artificial stone or impregnated stone. Use weberset ultra for the same.