Features and benefits
- It can be used as green building products since it utilizes the natural energy to provide luminance in dark for pedestrian movement with a high aesthetic appeal.
- The non-sag formula for wall & floor applications.
- High bonding strength with tiles and stones.
- Joints with weber knight armor are resistant to most of the commercial tile & stone cleaners.
- Non-absorbent i.e. water-resistant joints prevent the growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Two components, ready to mix, ensure consistent quality of grouts.
- Very low
shrinkageand high resistance to cracks.
- Easy to mix, creamy
consistency, faster in application and ease in cleaning to get smooth & decorative finish.
- Excellent chemical & stain resistance properties.
- High mechanical strength allows usage in high foot traffic areas, open parking & vehicle movement.
- It can be applied in between the tile & stone under submerged condition due to its water-resistance properties.
- It can also be used as adhesive for fixing transparent glass tiles & blocks.
- Minimum exposure of light intensity at joints required from 300-1000 lux to get visible luminance for more than 5–8 hours and luminance been tested as per international standard.
- High translucence with coated pigment increases the chromatic effect resulting in the highly aesthetic and decorative finish.
- Minimum joint width of 1 mm.
- Maximum joint width of 7 mm in vertical and 14 mm in horizontal.
- Not to be used in industrial aggressive chemical prone areas and the areas which are subjected to aggressive cleaning with pressure or steam cleaning.
- At least 7 days after grouting for acid cleaning & submerged conditions.
- The luminance performance would be affected if the joints are not exposed to daylight or household light.
- The joints look white during day time irrespective of the colour of the tile.