Whether you are craftsmen, distributors or building specifiers, Weber supports you on a daily basis. Find the answers of our experts to the questions you ask yourself on your sites
Wall construction Solution
Areas of application
- Interior walls
- Exterior walls
- The fresh wall as well as repainting of walls
- Concrete blocks and panels
- Plastered brick and block wall
- Precast walls & ceilings
- After thoroughly mixing, apply the first coat of weberwall finecoat on the saturated wall surface from bottom to upward direction uniformly using putty blade or an appropriate tool. This would ensure minimum wastage and proper finish. Allow the surface to dry for atleast 3 hours before application of second coat of putty
- After drying of first coat of putty, just rub the surface gently with wet sponge or very gently with the putty blade in order to remove the loose particles. Apply the second coat of weberwall finecoat and leave the surface to dry, preferably overnight (10-12 hours). The total thickness of the coats should be limited to 1.5-2 mm.
- Leave the surface to dry completely. After drying of second coat remove any type of marks with the help of moist sponge or rub the surface very gently with putty blade. It is not necessary to rub the surface done with weberwall finecoat. However, if at all there is a need to remove unevenness before applying any kind of paint/distemper, gently level the surface with very fine waterproof emery paper of not less than 500 number to get a glossy white surface.
- Re-mix weberwall finecoat paste again for 1 minute, if it is left un-disturbed for 30 min. Allow complete drying for 3 days and then use fine emery paper to remove application mark, if any. Paint could be done after 3 or more days of putty work but it shall be ensured that putty is completely dry before applying paint.
12-15 sqft per kg with 1.5-2 mm thickness. Coverage can vary depending upon the surface condition.
Before painting the following things should be checked thoroughly:
- Moisture content of the wall (Ideal condition - below 10%)
- pH value of the wall surface (Ideal condition - between 7-11)
- We do not recommend mixing of pigments / stainer in weberwall finecoat.
- Paint can be applied on weberwall finecoat with or without primer. However, use of primer shall give cost advantage in case of expensive paints
weberwall finecoat is available in 20 kg and 40 kg pack size.
Following are the features and benefit of weberwall finecoat
- Perfect whiteness - A perfect, smooth and glossy white finished surface where colors come alive and reflect its true tone.
- Enhanced cohesion & adhesion - Good intercoat adhesion to paints and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High durability - Protects expensive paint from dampness, peeling off and flaking, no need for frequent repainting.
- No curing required post application.
- Uniform & Smooth finish along with reduced capillary water absorption, resulting into higher paint coverage and eliminating need of primer; making it a cost effective solution.
- Enhanced water resistant properties - Performance enhancing special polymer additives prevent growth of algae and fungi on walls.
- Health friendly - Low VOC and free from any heavy metals like lead, mercury and chromium.
- Anti-carbonation property.
- Excellent workability - Easy to apply due to smooth paste with better surface hardness and drying characteristics.
- Suitable for interior as well as exterior.
- Polymer enriched formulation provides excellent crack resistance.
- Paint Suitability - Accepts any kind of paint or distemper application on it.
- True colour reflection - In pure white surface, colour comes alive and reflects its true tone.
- Value for money - Cost effective due to low paint consumption.
- Longlasting - No peeling, flaking or blistering & improved life for paint finishes.