- 300 g Pouch
weberfloor cementonic is a gel-based high-performance
- Add 300 g of weberfloor cementonic in 50 litres of water.
- Mix thoroughly, until there are no paste lumps left.
- Allow the mix to stand for two minutes before using.
- Mix cement and sand in the ratio 1:6, or any other ratio as per industry best practices and create a loose
mortarwith the weberfloor cementonic fortified water, prepared earlier.
- Easy to use – gel type material, in oeasy to handle pouches allows easy usage, and also prevents wastage.
- Multiple use – can be used to improve performance of cement in any use. Specially use for cement bedding (
screed) and cement slurry for laying tiles.
- In depth penetration of cement slurry, modified with weberfloor cementonic, provides strength to overall system.
- Imparts self curing properties to
screedand slurry. • Increases cohesive strength of the cement bedding ( screed), and also increases the bonding between the tile and screed.
- Greatly increases pot life, ensuring higher speed of tiling and no wastage.
- Imparts adjustability time for tiling done in traditional method.
- Not to be used on the pre-set
screed. • Not to be used on wooden, metal or glass substrates.
- Only to be used for floor application.
- Additives for cement slurry are not a substitute for tile adhesives and is to be used only as an undulation, to ensure proper transfer of adhesive to tiles.
- Ensure the bedding is not old or cured and is free from contaminants like debris, dust etc, before using the slurry adhesive.