weberdry moistseal New Product
- 1 kg Pouch
weberdry moistseal is an easy to use, single-component waterproofing
Its unique properties make it ideal for do-it-yourself waterproofing of toilets and bathrooms, plastered masonry and external walls.
- Easy to use
- Submerged conditions
- Heavy duty applications
- Single component product
- Imparts flexibility
- No shrinkage & leakage
- High durability
- After opening the packet, mix the material in 50-60 % water of the weight of powder.
- Mix thoroughly and ensure no formation of lumps.
- Mix only that quantity of material which can be applied within 2 hours.
- For large jobs use mechanical power stirrer and spray machines.
- Waterproofing system for walls where the water source is not detectable.
- Single pack ready to use post mixing with water.
- Voids and capillaries of concrete are auto sealed on contact with moisture or water.
- Resistant against chlorides, phosphates and sulfates.
- Minimizes flaking of the paint film.
- Can be applied by brush or spray on any type of masonry or porous
- No additional dead load on the structure post-application.
- No VOC.
- Avoid application of weberdry moistseal on overheated substrates or in direct sunlight as unnatural evaporation of water due to sunlight may lead to the development of cracks.
- Do not apply on gypsum plaster, lime plasters surfaces already treated with paints, resins, or bituminous products unless totally removed.
- Do not apply weberdry moistseal while leaks are active.
- Wet the substrates abundantly with clean water before application of 1st coat.
- Avoid the addition of excess water to weberdry moistseal to extend its pot life.
- If applying paint over weberdry moistseal, ensure the surface is completely dry.