Whether you are craftsmen, distributors or building specifiers, Weber supports you on a daily basis. Find the answers of our experts to the questions you ask yourself on your sites
Frequently Asked Questions
Waterproofing of constructions describes a procedure where building structures are protected from water ingress to avoid damages or destructive causes.
Concrete is made waterproof in many ways like
1) Adding integral waterproofing
2) Applying a polymeric coating over concrete surface
3) Using sheet membranes to prevent water ingress
Saint Gobain Weber offer extensive range in cementitious, acrylic and polyurethane waterproofing membranes for wide range of applications.
Tile & Stone grouting solutions
Tiles are ceramic in nature and subjected to expansion and contraction
Wall construction solutions
Weberwall crackbond is a single component, easy to use crack filling
How to apply – This product can be applied in three easy steps
- Preparing the
• Clean the
- Preparing the mix
• Gradually add 2.5 parts of Weberwall crackbond to 1 part of clean water (by volume) and mix it to a lump-free, smooth workable paste using a suitable stirrer / low-speed drill mix / or any other appropriate tool. • After mixing, allow the material to stand for two minutes, for it to mature
- Applying the mix
• Apply the mix, using a putty patra or a rubber float. • Firmly press the material into the groove. • Allow curing for a period of 24 hours before subsequent work.
Flooring surface with layers of epoxy which enhances the functionality of flooring, such as strength, stain resistance etc.
Tile & stone care solutions
Apply weberklin ceraplus on the tile surface.
Innovative application tools
Notched trowel shall be of 6 mm and while application trowel should be in 45 degrees from the surface.