Weberfix PU Hiflex New Product
- 5 kg Bucket (Component A - 2.5 kg, Component B - 2.5 kg)
Weberfix PU Hiflex is a two component, ready to mix, polyurethane thinset adhesive for fixing even large as well as thin size of tiles and stones. Weberfix PU Hiflex is suitable for fixing all types of tiles and stones on any substrates including metal and all glass surfaces.
- Suitable for substrates
- Suitable for heated subfloors
- Suitable for tiles and stones prone
- No shrinkage
- Excellent Bond strength
- chemical resistance.
- Highly Flexible
- POLYURETHANE CHEMISTRY
- ON METAL & GLASS SURFACES
- FOR LARGE AND THIN TILES & STONES
- ISO 13007 EN 12004
Weberfix PU Hiflex is a two component, ready to mix, polyurethane thinset adhesive for fixing even large as well as thin size of tiles and stones.Weberfix PU Hiflex is suitable for fixing all types of tiles and stones on any substrates including metal and all glass surfaces.
Weberfix PU hiflex is recommended for application on interior as well as exterior wall and floor.Weberfix PU Hiflex's polyurethane formulation provides elastic flexibility and excellent bonding which makes it ideal choice for all cladding applications.
Weberfix PU Hiflex is suitable during fixing:
- Large as well as thin size tiles and stones.
- Tiles and stones prone to water absorption and thermal expansion.
- For absorbent and non absorbent deformable substrates like wood, metal, glass, rubber,PVC, linoleum, asphalt etc.
- On heated subfloors and in areas subject to thermal shock and freezing.
- No spacer required **
From unique architectural designs to iconic cladding applications, Weberfix PU Hiflex can meet all requirements.
- For internal as well as external wall and floor.
- Suitable for large as well as thin size tile and stone cladding on high rise buildings.
- No Spacer required if adequate constructions joints are provided in tile and stone cladding
- Suitable for substrates including wood, metal, glass, rubber, PVC, linoleum.
- Suitable for heated subfloors and areas subjected to thermal shock and freezing.
- Suitable for tiles and stones prone to deformation due to water absorption and thermal expansion.
- Suitable to install all tiles and stones including glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on wet
- Surface must be fully cured.
- No primer is required, for fixing even heavier stones on drywall or plywood.
- To prevent any discoloration of highly porous natural stone, treat with under-tile impregnator webersys stoneprotect.
- To get excellent stain resistance on stone, use hydrophobic and oliophobic impregnator webersys stoneseal.
- To get invisible joints between spaced tile and stones, fill with specially formulated weber pearl armor specialty grout.
- To get high aesthetic appeal, fill joints with weber knight armor specialty grout.
- When highly porous natural stone is treated with webersys stoneseal as an impregnator to prevent capillary movement of slurry to avoid patches on top of stone, needs to be fixed weberfix PU or Weberfix PU Hiflex.