- 20 Kg Component A and 20 L Component B
weber waterguard is a two-component high-performance acrylic polymer modified cementitious membrane coating for under-tile waterproofing. It protects the gypsum board, cementitious board, and concrete against water penetration and provides high resistance to the effect of long-term weathering and durable in almost every climatic conditions.
- Ready to mix
- UV resistance
- Self curing
- Easy to use
- Submerged conditions
- Heavy duty applications
- Single component product
- Imparts flexibility
- No shrinkage & leakage
- High durability
- Saturate and neatly clean the surface to remove dirt, dust, laitance, loosely attached particles and bond inhibiting compounds
- Add weber waterguard component A and weber waterguard component B in 1:1 ratio
- Slowly add filler to the liquid and mix, using slow speed drill fitted with a suitable paddle
- It is an elastomeric two-component system cementitious membrane coating, which makes it flexible enough to bridge hairline cracks.
- It protects the gypsum board, cementitious board, and concrete against water penetration under long-term weathering.
- Highly durable and economical.
- Easily brush applied.
- Non-toxic in nature.
- Can be used for both internal as well as external applications.