- 15 kg Bag (Component-A)
- 5 L Jerrycan (Component-B)
weber waterseal 321 is a two-component acrylic polymer modified, elastomeric cementitious waterproofing coating, which requires adding only clean water at the site. It is easy to apply on the surfaces by stiff brush, roller or trowel to form a flexible waterproof coating.
- Ready to mix
- UV resistance
- Self curing
- Easy to use
- Submerged conditions
- Heavy duty applications
- Single component product
- Imparts flexibility
- No shrinkage & leakage
- High durability
- weber waterseal 321 is 2 component consisting of grey colour free-flowing powder and liquid polymer to be mixed along with clean water in the ratio of 3:1 by weight and to be applied on surfaces.
- Slowly add filler to the liquid and mix the content, using slow speed drill fitted with a suitable paddle to achieve lump-free, brushable
- Mix the component for 3-5 minutes with the addition of clean water as per mixing ratio and allow the mix to mature for 2 minutes to regain application
- It provides high water
impermeabilityat 5 bar pressure.
- It can be used in for both, internal and external applications.
- It gives excellent bonding to masonry, concrete, and non-porous surfaces.
- It provides resistance against the attack of carbon dioxide and chloride-ion diffusion.
- It resists strongly effect of long term weathering of the structures vulnerable to coastal and extreme climatic conditions, including UV exposed areas.
- Nontoxic in nature.
- Easy to apply and economical in use.
- Breathable in nature allows the water vapour to escape from the structure, have good crack-bridging properties.
- Can be used for both existing as well as new surfaces.