Weberfloor Duratop 357 New Product
- 25 kg
weberfloor Duratop 357 is a unique blend of specially graded non-metallic hard wearing natural aggregates which is ready to use at site. It is uniformly broadcasted over freshly floated concrete floor to impart a dense, abrasion resistant and hard wearing concrete surface.
- Weberfloor Duratop 357 is applied by dry shake method on concrete floor subjected to frequent, moderate to heavy dynamic loads in various areas like car parks, ramps, workshops, industrial floors, warehouses, loading bays, steel plants etc.
- Being non-metallic surface hardener, this product can also be used in wet areas like cold storages, abattoirs, distillation plants.
- Provides a hard wearing abrasion resistant floor.
- Being non-metallic, does not rust or stain on contact with water.
- Densifies top surface of concrete.
- Provides non slip surface.
- Reduces permeability and lowers ingress of oils and other liquids.
durabilityof concrete by reducing erosion of concrete slab due to vehicular traffic.
- Easy to use with no additional application process, can be applied while laying concrete slab.
- Lower dust generation when compared with controlled concrete slab.
- Floor available for use immediately after curing of concrete slab.
- The product contains cement powders which, when mixed with water, release alkalis that could be harmful to the skin.
- It is preferable to do the application a well ventilated area, to wear protective gear for hands, eyes and respiratory system and to avoid dust inhaling.
- Splashes on the skin should be washed away by cleaning with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. In both cases seek medical attention.
- This product is non flammable.