weberdry PUR basic New Product
25 kg Metal Pails
PU based waterproofing membrane, suitable for waterproofing of exposed roofs, balconies, wet areas, car deck and over old bitumen felts.
weberdry PUR basic is a highly permanent elastic cold applied, cold curing, single component solvent based polyurethane liquid applied waterproofing membrane.
weberdry PUR basic is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal and anti-root properties.
Cures by reaction with moisture in ground and air.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray).
- Forms seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to frost.
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe.
- Provides excellent thermal resistance, it never turns soft.
- Waterproofs old bitumen, asphalt felts by covering them, without the need to remove them prior to application.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +90°C.
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
- The waterproofed surface can be used for domestic and public pedestrian traffic.
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals.
- In case of any mechanical damage to the coating, it can be repaired locally.
- No need to use open flames (torch) during application
Do not wash the surface with water!
Low temperatures retard cure while high temperature speeds up curing. High humidity may affect the final finish.
weberdry PUR basic is slippery when wet. In order to avoid