weberdry PUR bitumen New Product
- 25 kg metal pails
Bituminous waterproofing membrane Suitable for retaining walls, foundations and under-tile waterproofing systems
weberdry PUR bitumen is a liquid-applied, permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, bitumen extended, single component solvent based polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
weberdry PUR bitumen is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins and is extended with chemically polymerized virgin bitumen, which results in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal and natural element resistance properties. weberdry PUR bitumen cures by reaction with ground and air moisture
- Simple application.
- When applied forms seamless membrane.
- Resistant to frost.
- Provides crack-bridging properties.
- Provides excellent thermal resistance, it does not turn soft.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +90°C.
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
- Resistant to domestic chemicals.
- Even if the membrane gets mechanically damaged, it can be easily repaired.
- Does not need the use of open flames (torch) during application.
Do not apply the weberdry PUR bitumen over 0.6 mm thickness (dry film) per layer
weberdry PUR bitumen is slippery when wet. In order to avoid