weberdry PUR details New Product
- 6 kg metal pails
Thixotropic waterproofing membrane - Suitable as waterproofing seal for corners, pipes, chimneys, joints etc
weberdry PUR details is a liquid-applied, thixotropic, permanent elastic, fibre-reinforced, cold applied and cold curing, one-component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- Simple application (brush or roller).
- It forms a seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to water and rain.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +80°C.
- Resistant to frost.
- Provides water vapour permeability.
- Full surface adherence without any additional anchoring.
Do not apply the weberdry PUR details when the temperature is below +5°C low temperatures retard cure while high temperature speeds up curing.
weberdry PUR details are slippery when wet. In order to avoid