weberdry PUR seal 2K New Product
- 15 kg Component A + 2.5 kg Component B
Two-Component PU waterproofing membrane - Food grade waterproofing membrane coating ideal for waterproofing of surfaces in contact with water.
weberdry PUR seal 2K is a liquid-applied, solvent-free, hard-elastic, cold applied and cold curing, two-component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing and protection.
Cures by reaction (cross-linking) of the two components.
- Certified for safe use in potable (drinking) water reservoirs.
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints or leak possibilities.
- Resistant to cold water, warm water and frost.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +90°C
- Remains elastic even at low (frost) temperature.
- Full surface adherence.
- The waterproofed surface can be walked on.
The mixing of the components has to be effected very thoroughly, especially on the walls and bottom of the pail until the mixture becomes fully homogeneous.
Please ensure consumption within the pot life of the product (app. 30 min at +20°C) Please do not leave the mixed weberdry PUR seal 2K A+B coating in the pail for long, because the exothermic reaction accelerates the curing and will shorten the pot-life. Directly after mixing pour the mixture on the surface or in smaller pails to minimize the exothermic reaction.
For best results, the temperature during application and cure should be between +5°C and +30°C. Low temperatures retard cure while high temperature speeds up curing.
weberdry PUR seal 2K is slippery when wet. In order to avoid