Features and benefits
- Highly flexible.
- More than 150% elongation providing its capability to bridge cracks.
- UV resistant, allows it to be used in exposed areas.
- Tough to sustain light foot traffic.
- Easy to apply - liquid applied membrane, just needs generous coats by using a roller or brush.
- Suitable for new construction, over cementitious substrates, or over existing tiles on roofs.
- Refrains development of fungus or microbes.
- Low VOC
- If the surface has excess moisture, then there is a possibility of blister formation as in case of all liquid applied membrane coating.
- The product is suitable only for light foot traffic. Any vehicular traffic or movement of machinery or equipment can lead to puncture of the exposed membrane and cause leakage.