weberfix PU New Product
weberfix PU is a two-component, ready to mix, polyurethane-based thin-set adhesive for fixing all types of tiles and stones on a variety of substrates including metal surfaces and drywall boards. weberfix PU is suitable for application on the interior as well as exterior wall and floor.
weberfix PU is a two component, ready to mix, polyurethane based thinset adhesive for fixing all types of tiles and stones on a variety of substrates including metal surfaces and drywall boards. weberfix PU is suitable for application on the interior as well as exterior wall and floor.
weberfix PU's polyurethane formulation provides high flexibility which makes it the best choice for:
- Tiles and stones prone to water absorption and thermal expansion
- Absorbent and nonabsorbent deformable substrates like wood, metals, rubber, PVC, linoleum, asphalt etc.
- Heated subfloors and in areas subject to thermal shock and freezing
- No spacer required *
weberfix PU provides much-needed flexibility for building world-class architectural designs by removing constraints in terms of substrate and tile types. From any tile to any substrate, weberfix PU can handle it all.
- Suitable for tile and stone cladding on high rise buildings.
- No Spacer required if adequate constructions joints are provided in tile and stone cladding.
- For internal as well as external wall and floor.
- Very High Bond strength and chemical resistance.
- Apply on substrates including wood, metals, rubber, PVC, linoleum.
- Suitable for heated subfloors and areas subjected to thermal shock and freezing.
- Ideal for tiles and stones prone to deformation due to water absorption and thermal expansion.
- Suitable to install all tiles and stones including glass** and metal tiles.
- Weberfix PU can be used for new construction as well as for renovation over existing floors and walls.
- No hacking of substrate is required to achieve the bonding.
shrinkage, prevents debonding and gives longer life to tiles and stones.
- No sag formula: allows for hassle free application on vertical walls, without any slippage.
- Moisture free system : Does not damage wooden substrates or tiles, and water sensitive stone like green marble.
- Reaction based system, and thus not harshly affected by temperature & humidity.
- Useful for bed thickness of 3-6mm. May go upto 10 mm in limited extent.
- Two Component adhesive : prevents wastage, as only quantity which is required has to be mixed.
- Weberfix PU can be used on touch dry surface of concrete. Do not need to wait for substrate to get completely dry.
The user should determine the usability of the product for its intended use. Our products are manufactured under the Saint-Gobain quality standards, and subjected to strict quality control procedures. Since the company has no control over site conditions and installation procedures, the company will not be responsible under any
circumstances for any loss, damage or liability from incorrect usage.