weberfloor slurrybond is a highly polymer-modified,
- Gradually add 6 parts Weberfloor slurrybond to 2 parts clean water (by volume) and mix it to a lump-free, smooth, workable paste using a suitable stirrer or a low-speed drill mix. This paste can be used as tile adhesive.
- To make a slurry, add additional 3 parts water, and mix to form a smooth, lump-free slurry.
- After mixing allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes for it to mature.
- NOTE: Do not add anything, like additional water, cement or sand, to the mix, as it may adversely effect the performance of the product.
- 4 times more coverage than Cement slurry
- Free-flowing - no need for troweling
- Shrink resistant
- Provides additional strength to
screed, as polymers travel to the screedwhile applied in the wet-on-wet condition
- Easy to use
- Highly polymer modified for high strength bonding.
- Dual-use: Can be used a slurry adhesive, or as a thin-set tile adhesive.
- Very high pot life ensures higher speed of tiling and no wastage.
- Water needs to be continuously added to cement slurry, which reduces strength. No such issues with weberfloor slurrybond.
- High Adjustability time. Cement slurry does not offer an adjustment time, and if the tile needs to be adjusted, the slurry needs to be replaced. Further reduces wastage.
As slurry :
- Not to be used on preset
- Not to be used on wooden, metal or glass substrates
- Only to be used for floor application
As thin-set adhesive :
- Can be used for internal as well as external, floor as well as wall application, in accordance with the Tile/substrate sheet.