Features and benefits
- 4 times more coverage than Cement slurry
- Free-flowing - no need for troweling
- Shrink resistant
- Provides additional strength to
screed, as polymers travel to the screedwhile applied in the wet-on-wet condition
- Easy to use
- Highly polymer modified for high strength bonding.
- Dual-use: Can be used a slurry adhesive, or as a thin-set tile adhesive.
- Very high pot life ensures higher speed of tiling and no wastage.
- Water needs to be continuously added to cement slurry, which reduces strength. No such issues with weberfloor slurrybond.
- High Adjustability time. Cement slurry does not offer an adjustment time, and if the tile needs to be adjusted, the slurry needs to be replaced. Further reduces wastage.
As slurry :
- Not to be used on preset
- Not to be used on wooden, metal or glass substrates
- Only to be used for floor application
As thin-set adhesive :
- Can be used for internal as well as external, floor as well as wall application, in accordance with the Tile/substrate sheet.