Features and benefits
• 4 times more coverage than Cement slurry
• Free flowing - no need for troweling
• Shrink resistant
• Provides additional strength to
• Easy to use
• Highly polymer modified for high strength bonding.
• Dual use : Can be used a slurry adhesive, or as a thinset tile adhesive.
• Very high pot life ensures higher speed of tiling, and no wastage.
• Water needs to be continuously added to cement slurry, which reduces strength. No such issues with Weberfloor slurrybond.
• High Adjustability time. Cement slurry does not offer an adjustment time, and if the tile needs to be adjusted, the slurry needs to be replace. Further reduces wastage.
As slurry :
- Not to be used on preset
- Not to be used on wooden, metal or glass substrates
- Only to be used for floor application
As thinset adhesive :
- Can be used for internal as well as external, floor as well as wall application, in accordance with the Tile/substrate sheet.