- 1 L Bottle
weberklin ceraplus is a specially formulated ceramic surface cleaner and stain remover. It can be used on all types of ceramic material like tiles, bathtub, washbasins etc. Salt buildups due to stagnant water / continuous exposure to water can be removed with ease.
• For tough stains, apply directly onto the stain, with a sponge or cloth, and let it soak for 3-5 min. Clean with plenty of water.
• For mild stains or spots, dilute with water in the proportion 1:1 by volume, and apply onto the stain, with a sponge or cloth, and let it soak for 3-5 min. Clean with plenty of water.
- Easily removes even tough cement stains
- No etching of ceramic products
- Does not affect the glaze of tiles
- Removes all residual substances, like soap, scum deposit, mineral and salt deposits easily.
- When used before grouting tile joints, provides contamination-free grout, with longer life and better colour performance.
- Always perform preliminary tests on small testing area, to check compatibility with the surface to be cleaned.
- Not suitable for artificial or natural stones, which are prone to acid etching.
- Always wash the surface with plenty of water after cleaning with Weberklin Ceraplus.
- Make sure there is no residual product left, in cracks, corners, joints etc.