Weberset Flex+ New Product
Double Layered BOPP bag
- 20 kg
weberset Flex+ is a special polymer modified, creamy smooth thinset adhesive with excellent adhesion strength and flexibility and is suitable for applying large vitrified tiles and natural stones on a variety of substrates even in vibration prone areas.
Weberset Flex+ is a special polymer modified, creamy smooth thinset adhesive with excellent adhesion strength and flexibility.
weberset Flex+ is suitable for applying large vitrified tiles and natural stones on a variety of substrates even in vibration prone areas. Excellent bond strength and flexibility makes it an ideal product for tile installation even in external conditions like vertical cladding in facades.
Non sag, creamy mix
- Excellent bond strength and flexibility makes it ideal choice for vertical cladding on facades.
- Recommended on substrates even with low to medium vibrations.
- Creamy smooth application and effortless notching.
- Higher coverage and sag resistance.
- Suitable for Internal and external wall as well as floor applications.
- Special polymer modified formula which provides excellent adhesion and allows to be used on a variety of substrates, for fixing a variety of tiles and stones.
- Highly thixotropic.
- Can be used for new construction, as well as for renovation over existing floors.
- Prolonged and easy
workability.Low VOC – for healthy living.
- No hacking of substrate needed to achieve the required bonding.
- Self-curing properties, which allows for no-hassle application, with minimum labor.
- Water resistant, making it suitable for swimming pools, bathrooms, kitchen, saunas, and spa.
- Do not use on wet
screedor plaster. Surface must be fully cured.
- Use on gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards, or other drywall partitions, strictly in accordance with the tile substrate recommendation table.
- Can only be used on cementitious waterproofing. Do not use on epoxy or polyurethane waterproofing.
- Do not use for Installing glass tiles or metal tiles. Use Weberfix PU Hiflex, for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on Metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl, linoleum surface, painted substrates. Contact weber representative for fixing these.
- Do not use on surfaces subject to heavy vibrations. Use Weberfix PU Hiflex for areas subjected to heavy vibrations.
- Do not use for fixing artificial stone or impregnated stone. Use Weberset ultra for the same.