Double layered BOPP bag
- 20 kg white
Revolutionize your space effortlessly with weberset monohiflex tile adhesive – a game-changer for securely bonding large format thin tiles, impregnated stones, and artificial* stones. Its extended
- Ready to mix
- Self curing
- Easy to use
- No shrinkage
- High bond strength
- Single component product
- High durability
weberset monohiflex– a single-component, high-performance deformable adhesive that is exceptionally polymer-modified. Specifically designed for impregnated, artificial, and natural stones, it is also well-suited for securely fixing large format thin tiles on various substrates with anticipated nominal to moderate movement. This versatile adhesive is suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications, making it an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor cladding
- Especially designed for fixing impregnated, artificial* and natural stones, as well as composite marbles* and large format thin tiles.
- Convenient ready-to-mix, single-component system for ease of use at the installation site.
- Demonstrates excellent adhesion properties, ensuring a secure grip even with impregnated stones in vertical applications.
- Boasts a self-curing property, facilitating hassle-free application with minimal labor requirements.
- Exhibits no
shrinkage, preventing debonding and contributing to the longevity of tiles and stones.
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications with moderate structural and substrate movements.
- The no-sag formula ensures effortless application on vertical walls without any slippage concerns.
- Highly polymer modified for superior structural adhesion, making it suitable for a variety of substrates and fixing different types of tiles and stones.
- Low VOC promotes healthy living
- Do not use on wet
screedor plaster. Surface must be fully cured.
- Use on gypsum plaster or boards, fiber cement boards, or other drywall partitions, strictly in accordance with the tile substrate recommendation table.
- Can only be used on cementitious waterproofing.
- Do not use on epoxy or polyurethane water proofing.
- Do not use for Installing glass tiles or metal tiles. Use only weberfix PU/ weberfix PU Hiflex for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on high temperate maintain ideal temperature of substrate below 35°C during application.
- Do not use on Metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl, linoleum surface, painted substrates. Use weberfix PU / weberfix PU Hiflex.
- Do not use on surfaces subjected to moderate vibrations. For high vibrations prone area use weberfix drywall/ weberfix PU/ weberfix PU Hiflex for such areas.
- For high porous stone, sample to be done in small area to check for stone stains.