webertec SBR litX
- 1L Bottle
- 5 L JerryCan
- 20 L Jerrycan
webertec SBR litX is a styrene-butadiene copolymer latex liquid, with 37% solid content, which can be used as a modifier for concrete/cement
- Mix thoroughly, so as to not have any lumps, and ensuring webertec sbr litX is evenly distributed throughout the mix.
- Where water and webertec sbr litX both are required, mix water and webertec sbr litX in a bucket and add to a mix of sand and cement as per the mixing ratio.
- It provides an excellent bond to the existing
- It makes the structure impermeable to liquids.
- It improves the chemical, abrasions, and impact resistance.
- It has improved
flexural strengthand hence avoids cracking Shrinkagecracks get reduced.
- Thinner screeds can be cast for similar strengths, reducing weight and material used.
- Can be used as a waterproof slurry coat, bonding agent, modified cement
repair mortar, and modified plaster.