weber pearl armor
Available in 1kg and 5kg packs.
- 1 kg bucket
- 5 kg bucket
weber pearl armor is a two-component, high performance 100% solid epoxy based tile/stone filler which allows light to pass through the grout itself to create a unique reflective appearance.
Part A: Part B - 11.5 : 1 by weight
Part A: Part B - 7 : 1 by volume
- Highly dense, even, compact and a smooth finish results into nonabsorbent, water resistant surface which prevents the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Easy to mix with a creamy
consistencywhich helps in faster application and ease in cleaning.
- Very low in
shrinkageand high resistance to cracks.
- Excellent chemical & stain resistant properties.
- No-sag resistance formula for wall & floor applications.
- High mechanical strength which results in long
durabilityof the grouts.
- It can resist most of commercial cleaners which are used regularly for cleaning tile and stone.
- Two components pre weighed & ready to mix.
- Being translucent in nature, it can be used for fixing glass blocks and areas were background light is desired which cannot be achieved with a cementitious & resin adhesive.
- Very low in volatile organic compounds which allows it to be to be used in green buildings
- When applied in between tile and stone will result in invisible grouts unlike cementitious and common epoxy grouts.
- High bonding strength with tiles and stones.
- High translucency increases the chromatic effect resulting into highly aesthetic and decorative finish.
- It can withstand heavy traffic and weathering conditions.
- No color shading even when used in wet and submerged conditions..
- Can be used where minimum joint width is 1 mm.
- Can be used where maximum joint width of 7 mm in vertical and 14mm in horizontal.
- Do not use the grouts in industrial aggressive chemical prone areas and the areas which are subjected to aggressive cleaning with pressure or steam cleaning.
- For at least 7 days days after grouting, for acid cleaning & submerged conditions