weber blokset plus
- 20 kg bag
weber blokset plus is a high-grade non-refractory
- Ready to mix
- Self curing
- Easy to use
- High tensile strength
- Good coverage
- High bond strength
- Wall cladding
- Crack free
- Single component product
- Imparts flexibility
- No shrinkage & leakage
- High durability
- Always clean the surface before application to remove any loose particles or laitance.
- Ensure that the surface is solid (hard and rigid) for the given application and free from voids, holes, and cracks.
- Pre-wetting of blocks. (Not required for weber blokset plus).
- Mix powder to water (as per mixing ratio) and blend to a smooth, workable stiff paste.
- Always add the powder to water.
- Allow the mix to stand for 2-3 min for the paste to mature.
- Do not add water to the already mix slurry to extend the pot life.
- Put well-mixed
mortaron the block with the help of trowel spread mortaruniformly on the unit for the specified bed thickness.
- Firmly place the block with slight shear to ensure proper transfer and bonding.
mortarto be applied on the block and column and beam for good bonding at the joints.
- For 2mm bed thickness.
- Conforms to ASTM C-1600-10.
- No pre-wetting of blocks required.
- Very high tensile splitting strength (Bond strength).
- Chiselling and conduiting can be carried out after 48 hours.
- The plastering can be carried out after 24-48 hours.
- No powdering on the specified thickness.
- Can be applied with 80% material transfer.
- Cost-effective as it is applied in less thickness, having superior coverage, reduction in wastage due to long pot-life, allows high-speed block mounting and no water curing required.