Features and benefits
• ASTM complaint: It is specially formulated and tested to be in compliance with ASTM C 1660 -09 and gives the confidence to the consumer of a product based on researched standards.
• Fast construction and higher productivity: weber bloksetplus is a timely setting mortar which allows uninterrupted block mounting, which is far lower in
time than conventional and ordinary mortars. Combined with qualities of good
increases speed of construction – only 24 to 48 hrs required before next stage
• Water savings: The weber bloksetplus is designed to eliminate the need for any
external water curing which saves critical resource like water.
• No wall height constraint: Timely setting properties of weber bloksetplus and
flatness achieved minimizes any restriction on the height of walls that can be built
in a day.
rich formulation, which minimizes
improved flow, water retention and
• Less storage space: weber bloksetplus is ready to mix product there by
eliminating need for bulk storage of sand and cement.
• Cost effective: weber bloksetplus is applied in less thickness having superior
coverage and reduction in wastage due to potlife and no water curing required.
• High bonding (Tensile splitting strength): Optimally polymerized weber
bloksetplus provides the additional chemical bonding apart from the improved
mechanical sand-cement bonding due to hydration retainer compounds which
gives solid robust wall with long lasting
very thin thickness of 2mm.
• Construction accuracy: Due to measured application and thin bed, the wall
construction is accurate.
• Withstand hammering and chiseling: The weber bloksetplus bonds are able to
withstand the hammering and chiseling required to be done for window, door
frames and conduiting after 48-72 hours.
• Versatility of application: weber bloksetplus is a high bonding adhesive for AAC
blocks, which when applied with trowel or notch trowel.
• Environment friendly: Portion of weber bloksetplus is made of one of
byproducts of industry helps in reducing carbon footprint at the same time no
water required for curing helps in restoration of natural resources.