Features and benefits
- Using chemical bonding, provides mechanical key for further usage.
- Designed to achieve high bonding strength with concrete upto M60 grade.
- Achieves high bonding between the columns and AAC block walls, to prevent debonding and cracking.
- Applying on AAC block walls, before plastering will enhance the life of plaster, and reduce the possibilities of debonding and cracking.
- Saturate the surface well and bring the surface to SSD condition, before application of Weberwall joinsbond
- Do not use for cracks more than 2 mm in width. Such huge cracks are indicative of structural issues, and should be checked by structural consultant.