weber epoxy adhesive
- 6 kg weber bond poxy
- 18 kg weber bond poxyfill
An adhesive formulated specifically for fixing tiles and stones, whether small or large format, on both walls and floors. Known for its excellent bonding strength, particularly on metal and glass surfaces.
- Self curing
- Easy to use
- High tensile strength
- High compressive strength
- Good coverage
- Tile on tile application
- High bond strength
- Submerged conditions
- Wall cladding
- Heavy duty applications
- High durability
weber epoxy adhesive is a three-component, heavy-duty, chemical resistant adhesive for fixing tile & stone of small & big format on wall & floor. It provides excellent, highly durable bond strength for fixing tile & stone on metal surfaces. weber epoxy adhesive can be used in wet, internal and external areas. Due to its chemical resistant properties, it can also be used in commercial installations of chemical prone areas, food processing industries, commercial kitchens, restaurants, high traffic and workshop areas.
- It has excellent adhesion properties, tile & Stone can be fixed on the surface like metal sheet, aluminium panels, glass, plywood and gypsum board.
- It can be applied for wet areas, internal and external applications.
- Highly durable and impact resistant.
- Due to chemical resistant properties, it can be used on floor & wall in chemical prone areas.
- It can be applied at a higher height level where the cement-based adhesive has limitations.
- Mechanical fixing is not required for a higher height level.
- It can be used for fixing tile and stone on ceilings & elevated structure.
- Light & white marbles will not stain when fixed with weber epoxy adhesive.