Features and benefits
• It is ready to mix a two component system where powder is to be added in polymer liquid in the specified proportion to be applied
• It has excellent adhesion properties even with impregnated stones no slip is observed on vertical applications
• Larger quantity of material can be mixed at a time due to its longer pot life
• The tiled floor can be made available for foot traffic after 48 hours
• It is suitable for heavy duty applications with moderate structural movements
• It is recommended for external cladding
- Do not use on wet
screedor plaster. The surface must be fully cured.
- Use on gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards, or other drywall partitions, strictly in accordance with the tile substrate recommendation table.
- Can only be used on cementitious waterproofing. Do not use on epoxy or polyurethane waterproofing.
- Do not use for Installing glass tiles or metal tiles. Use only Weber bond poxy, for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl, linoleum surface, painted substrates. Contact weber representative for a recommendation.
- Do not use on surfaces subjected to vibrations. For vibrations prone area use weberfix drywall for such areas.