- 16 kg bag (powder) Component-A
- 5 L Jerrycan (liquid) Component-B
Adhesive for fixing artificial and impregnated stones.
- Ready to mix
- Self curing
- Easy to use
- High compressive strength
- Good coverage
- Tile on tile application
- High bond strength
- Submerged conditions
- Wall cladding
- Heavy duty applications
- Low prorosity tiles
- Imparts flexibility
- High durability
weberset ultra is a two-component, high performance, polymer-modified adhesive for impregnated, artificial & natural stones, & large format tiles on a variety of substrates, where nominal to moderate substrate movement is expected. It is suitable for both vertical as well as horizontal application and specially designed for cladding in indoor as well as outdoor. It is supplied as ready-to-mix at the site.
• It is ready to mix a two component system where powder is to be added in polymer liquid in the specified proportion to be applied
• It has excellent adhesion properties even with impregnated stones no slip is observed on vertical applications
• Larger quantity of material can be mixed at a time due to its longer pot life
• The tiled floor can be made available for foot traffic after 48 hours
• It is suitable for heavy duty applications with moderate structural movements
• It is recommended for external cladding
- Do not use on wet
screedor plaster. The surface must be fully cured.
- Use on gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards, or other drywall partitions, strictly in accordance with the tile substrate recommendation table.
- Can only be used on cementitious waterproofing. Do not use on epoxy or polyurethane waterproofing.
- Do not use for Installing glass tiles or metal tiles. Use only Weber bond poxy, for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl, linoleum surface, painted substrates. Contact weber representative for a recommendation.
- Do not use on surfaces subjected to vibrations. For vibrations prone area use weberfix drywall for such areas.