weberdry PUA seal New Product
- 25 kg bucket
weberdry PUA Seal is a single component liquid applied solvent-free polyurethane-based hybrid waterproofing membrane for indoor and outdoor use. It cures to provide a seamless coating to form a tough, elastomeric membrane. It must be covered by a layer of protective
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty applications
- Single component product
- Imparts flexibility
- No shrinkage & leakage
- High durability
- After opening the bucket, mix the material with a mechanical stirrer until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Ensure to scrap the sides and bottom of the container with the stirrer.
- Do not add any water or solvent under any circumstances.
- Solvent-free, non-toxic
- Single component, ready-to-use
- Highly flexible
- High ability to bridge cracks
- Excellent resistance to UV and rains
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous substrates
- Seamless waterproofing membrane
- Easy to apply
- No obnoxious smell makes it ideal for small confined areas.
- If the surface has excess moisture, then there is possibility of blister formation as in case of all liquid applied membrane coating.
- Not recommended on substrates with rising moisture
- Do not allow ponding to remain between coats until final coat has totally cured.