weberprim Epox 501 New Product
5 kg pack consisting of
Component A - 3.35 kg
Component B - 1.65 kg
- After opening the bucket, mix the components of material individually with a slow speed mechanical stirrer until a homogeneous mix is formed.
- Gradually add entire contents of part B to part A and mix for 2 minutes until a homogenous mixture is formed.
- It is recommended to mix the contents of base and hardener in full and avoid part mixing as properties of products may get altered due to incorrect mixing ratio.
- Dilute this mix with 15-20 pc of water by weight to achieve application viscosity.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
- Easy to mix and apply with a lambswool roller, rubber wiper or brush
- Excellent adhesion to porous and non-porous substrates
- Seals concrete pores
- Can be diluted with water
- Stops dust generation
- VOC free, no obnoxious smell
- If the surface has excess moisture, then there is a possibility of blister formation as in case of all liquid applied membrane coating.
- Not recommended on substrates with rising moisture
- Do not allow water to remain between coats until the final coat has totally cured..