Features and benefits
- Easy to mix and apply with a lambswool roller, rubber wiper or brush
- Excellent adhesion to porous and non-porous substrates
- Seals concrete pores
- Can be diluted with water
- Stops dust generation
- VOC free, no obnoxious smell
- If the surface has excess moisture, then there is a possibility of blister formation as in case of all liquid applied membrane coating.
- Not recommended on substrates with rising moisture
- Do not allow water to remain between coats until the final coat has totally cured..