weberdry PUR Coat New Product
- 20 kg metal pails
UV Resistant Topcoat - Suitable a UV resistant topcoat over surfaces exposed to sunlight to provide glossy, colour-stable and non-chalking finish.
weberdry PUR coat is pigmented, colour and UV-stable, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component aliphatic polyurethane coating, used as a top-coat for protection above exposed polyurethane waterproofing coatings.
Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture over unique moisture triggered a chemical reaction.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray).
- One component.
- Increases the abrasion and wear resistance of the waterproofing membrane underneath.
- Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo-insulation.
- UV and Color stable.
- Gives a glossy and easy-to-clean surface.
- Does not show the chalking effect of aromatic polyurethane coatings.
- Resistant to water, heat and frost.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40°C to +90°C. The waterproofed surface can be walked on (domestic pedestrian traffic).
weberdry PUR coat is slippery when wet. In order to avoid