weberdry PUR seal New Product
- 25 kg metal pails
Aliphatic polyurethane-based, UV resistant, super elastic liquid applied waterproofing product
weberdry PUR seal is an aliphatic polyurethane-based, ready-to-use, super elastic, liquid applied waterproofing membrane for long-lasting waterproofing.
weberdry PUR seal is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray).
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to water.
- Resistant to frost.
- Resistant to root penetration, so it can be used in green roof constructions.
- Crack-bridging up to 2 mm, even at -10 C.
- Provides water vapor permeability.
- Provides excellent thermal resistance.
- Provides excellent weather and UV resistance.
- Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo-insulation.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40C to +90C.
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
- The waterproofed surface can be used for domestic, public pedestrian and light vehicular traffic.
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals.
- Simple repair in case of mechanical damage.
- Does not need the use of open flames (torch) during application.
Do not wash the surface with water