weberepox 2K New Product
- 5 kg Bucket
A two-component epoxy tile grout suitable for various types of tiles and stones, whether on floors or walls. Highly recommended for efficient grouting in residential, commercial, and hospitality sectors, including bathrooms. When its components are mixed, weberepox 2K forms a smooth, creamy, and thixotropic paste. Moreover, it's available in an attractive array of colors.
- There may be irritation caused in eyes and skin in case of contact for a very long time. Please seek medical help if the problem persists for a long time. It is recommended applying the product with gloves.
- To use this product safely, to protect your health and the environment, refer the MSDS and follow the precautionary statements, also labelled on the packaging.
- Do not use this product in rooms without ventilation.
- For grout joints between 1 mm - 10 mm.
- Easy to mix, creamy
consistencyhigh productivity grout.
- Can be applied on wall and floor.
- Highly thixotropic - non-sag formula.
- Easy to apply.
- Low water absorption results in watertight joints.
- Hygienic in service & would not allow bacterial growth.
- Water cleanable grout.
- Low VOC - Over curing full reaction takes place.
- Available in 12 widely used colours.
- Do not use in areas with heavy machineries, vehicular traffic etc.
- Suitable for joint widths between 1 mm & 10 mm.
- Epoxy grout applications should not be done in excessive heat. After full curing weberepox 2K would resist temperatures between 0°C - 80°C.
- When weberepox 2K is used on exterior installations, colour variations may occur over time, especially with lighter shades due to ultraviolet rays or environmental contaminants.
- Please ensure compatibility of the tiles/stones with the mixed material. Please refer to the methodology of application section and the literature of the tile/stone manufacturer taking suitable precaution. It is always advisable to test a small sample area before grouting the entire area.