5 Kg bucket
containing both Component A (Resin) - 4 Kg and Component B (Hardener) - 1 Kg
- 1 kg Bucket
- 5 kg bucket
weberepox easy is a two-component, easy to use, epoxy-based tile adhesive and grout. It is suitable for all types of tiles and stones on the floor and wall. It is especially recommended for hygiene sensitive areas and also areas which require sterile conditions.
When components of Weberepox easy are mixed, it forms a smooth, creamy & thixotropic paste, which makes it easy to mix, easy to apply, easy to clean and easy to maintain. At the same time, it also provides high mechanical and chemical resistance properties. The resultant is, an easy to use, high
- Ensure proper use of personal protective equipment’s (PPE) before mixing.
- Take 4 parts resin (component A), 1-part hardener (component B), 4: 1 by weight (3.75: 1 by volume)
- Mix the components thoroughly for 2-3 minutes to get a homogeneous paste and consistent color.
- Prolonged mixing is to be avoided as it traps air and shortens pot life.
- The mixed workable grout can be used for up to 80 minutes at 250 C.
- Wash tools immediately with water before the epoxy hardens. It is very difficult to remove after it has hardened.
- In case of mixing with a mechanical mixer a slow 100 rpm mechanical mixer is recommended.
- No water to be added in the mix.
- For grout joints between 2 mm - 12 mm.
- Easy to mix, creamy
consistencyhigh productivity grout.
- Can be applied on wall and floor.
- Highly thixotropic - non-sag formula can be used as both grout and adhesive on floor & wall.
- Easy to apply
- Early flexural properties
- High resistance to abrasion
- Low water absorption results in watertight joints
- Resistance to stain & chemicals.
- Hygienic in service & would not allow bacterial growth
- Low VOC - Over curing full reaction takes place.
- Available in 12 widely used colours.
- Keep the working area protected for 48 hours after application. For swimming pools it is required to be kept protected for 72 hours.
- Weberepox easy can be easily cleaned with normal water. Harsh chemicals are not recommended & should be avoided.
- Performance and
durabilitywould depend on the maintenance of the installed area.
- For any household acid cleaning, it is to be done only after 10-14 days of application.