Features and benefits
- Brightest white adhesive enhances the colour of glass mosaic.
- Free-flowing powder, having the long
open time& prolonged workabilitywhen mixed as a paste makes it easy to install.
- No hacking required-having a high bonding strength it can be used to fix tile & stone on various substrates.
- Being self-curing it optimizes the usage of water and labour at the site.
- Being water resistant it can be used to fix various types of tiles including glass mosaics in swimming pools & other wet areas like showers, bathroom etc.
- It can sustain heat ageing.
- It has no
shrinkageand is particularly suited for situations where some movement, deflection or limited shrinkageis likely.
- Absorbs dynamic loads which make it suitable to use in swimming pools where the water pressure or load may vary in a filled swimming pool and an empty swimming pool.
- Quick setting times which helps in faster construction.
- Can be used at depths up to 10 meters underwater which makes it particularly suitable for swimming pools.
Not to be used on:
- on wood or wooden conglomerates
- on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl or linoleum surfaces
- for ceramic and vitrified tile installations when an adhesive layer thicker than 10 mm is required
- on the concrete subject to strong delayed movement, that is, with less than 6 months curing time.
- on the cementitious
substratewhich is not properly cured.
- on surfaces subject to vibrations.
- on plasterboard and fiberboards