weberset glass mosaic
weberset glass mosaic is a flexible, cement-based polymer modified tile adhesive for internal and external use, especially for Glass Mosaic. It is suitable for fixing all types of ceramic wall and floor tiles, mosaics, marble, terrazzo, natural stone, brick slips and glass blocks in dry or wet areas, including swimming pools.
It is particularly suited for areas with some movement, deflection or limited
- Brightest white adhesive enhances the colour of glass mosaic.
- Free-flowing powder, having the long
open time& prolonged workabilitywhen mixed as a paste makes it easy to install.
- No hacking required-having a high bonding strength it can be used to fix tile & stone on various substrates.
- Being self-curing it optimizes the usage of water and labour at the site.
- Being water resistant it can be used to fix various types of tiles including glass mosaics in swimming pools & other wet areas like showers, bathroom etc.
- It can sustain heat ageing.
- It has no
shrinkageand is particularly suited for situations where some movement, deflection or limited shrinkageis likely.
- Absorbs dynamic loads which make it suitable to use in swimming pools where the water pressure or load may vary in a filled swimming pool and an empty swimming pool.
- Quick setting times which helps in faster construction.
- Can be used at depths up to 10 meters underwater which makes it particularly suitable for swimming pools.
Not to be used on:
- on wood or wooden conglomerates
- on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl or linoleum surfaces
- for ceramic and vitrified tile installations when an adhesive layer thicker than 10 mm is required
- on the concrete subject to strong delayed movement, that is, with less than 6 months curing time.
- on the cementitious
substratewhich is not properly cured.
- on surfaces subject to vibrations.
- on plasterboard and fiberboards