Features and benefits
• Brightest white adhesive, enhances the color of glass mosaic.
• Free flowing powder, having long
• No hacking required-having a high bonding strength it can be used to fix tiles & stones on various substrates.
• Being self-curing it optimizes the usage of water and labour at the site.
• Being water resistant it can be used to fix various types of tiles including glass mosaics in swimming pools & other wet areas like showers, bathroom etc.
• It can sustain heat ageing.
• It has no
• Absorbs dynamic loads which make it suitable to use in swimming pools where the water pressure or load may vary in a filled swimming pool and an empty swimming pool.
• Quick setting times which helps in faster construction.
• Can be used at depths up to 10 mtrs underwater which makes it particularly suitable for swimming pools.
Not to be use on:
• on wood or wooden conglomerates
• on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl or linoleum surfaces
• for ceramic and vitrified tile installations when an adhesive layer thicker than 10 mm is required
• on concrete subject to strong delayed movement, that is, with less than 6 months curing time.
• on cementitious
• on surfaces subject to vibrations.
• on plaster board and fiber boards