weberset nova is a high polymer modified thin-set tile and stone adhesive, which is especially formulated for fixing low
• High Bond strength.
• Free-flowing product makes it easier to mix and apply-Easy to use.
• Useful for bed thickness of 3-12 mm. May go up to 15 mm in a limited extent.
• Thixotropic formula - no sag, for easy application on wall.
• Low VOC - For a healthy living.
• For installation of vitrified tiles on wall and floor and Natural stones on the floor.
• Suitable for internal and exterior use.
• Can be used for new construction, as well as for renovation over existing floors/facades.
• Self-curing properties, which allows for no-hassle application, with minimum labour.
• No Hacking of
• Do not use on wet
• Do not use on gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards, or other drywall partitions.
• Do not use for Installing Glass mosaic, glass tiles, or metal tiles. Use only weberset glass mosaic for fixing glass mosaics, and only Weber bond poxy, for fixing glass and metal tiles.
• Do not use for wooden flooring, or for insulating and soundproofing panels.
• Do not use on waterproofing coat, except if done with Webertec SBR or Webertec crete.
• Do not use for fixing artificial stone or impregnated stone. Use Weberset ultra for the same.