weberset plus white
Adhesive for window framing, tile cladding and natural stone flooring
- Ready to mix
- Self curing
- Easy to use
- High compressive strength
- Good coverage
- Tile on tile application
- High bond strength
- Submerged conditions
- Wall cladding
- Single component product
- Low prorosity tiles
- High durability
weberset plus-white is a ready to mix, highly polymer modified
- Ready to mix, single component product.
- Recommended for both internal & external surfaces for wall & floor in dry & wet areas.
- Especially suited for fixing low
porositytiles and stones of regular size.
- Suitable for fixing natural stones in window jambs and door entrances.
- Highly polymer-modified: Provides high structural adhesion, which allows to be used on a variety of substrates, for fixing a variety of tiles and stones.
- Excellent adhesion properties, no slip is observed on vertical applications in tiles and natural stones.
- Self-curing properties, which allows for hassle-free application, with minimum labour.
shrinkageprevents de-bonding and gives longer life to tiles and stones.
- Low VOC for healthy living.
- Prolonged and easy
- The tiled floor can be made available for foot traffic after 24 hours.
- Can be used for new construction, as well as for renovation over existing floors/facades.
- No hacking of the substrate required to achieve the bonding.
- Useful for bed thickness of 3-12 mm, may go up to 15 mm in a limited extent.
- Do not use on wet
screedor plaster. The surface must be fully cured.
- Use on gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards, or other drywall partitions, strictly in accordance with the tile substrate recommendation table.
- Can only be used on cementitious waterproofing. Do not use on epoxy or polyurethane waterproofing.
- Do not use for installing glass tiles or metal tiles. Use only weber bond poxy, for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl, linoleum surface, painted substrates. Contact weber representative for a recommendation.
- Do not use on surfaces subjected to vibrations. For vibrations, use weberfix drywall for such areas.