Features and benefits
- Selective processed sand - Graded, silt and organic content free for highly durable plaster.
- Polymerized Plaster - Performance-enhancing special additives to provide non-sagging during higher thickness applications.
- Negligible cracks.
- Less rebound losses - Leading to minimum wastage.
- Better adhesion to substrates due to high bonding strength.
- Ready to mix- only water to be added at the site as per defined water mixing ratio for best performance.
- Compact plaster - Leading to less permeability to water and enhances the life of a building.
- Uniform and smooth finish to walls due to consistent batch quality making surface ready for tiling, stone fixing and painting.
- Reduced repair and maintenance cost.
- Improved paint performance- low putty, primer and paint consumption.
- Economical - Significant savings in money, time and manpower.
- Hassle-free storage and material handling - Easy to store and handle equal size packed bags than conventional sand cement mix.
This product is not a replacement for waterproof membranes. Please use specified products from weber waterproofing range.