weberad catalyzer New Product
750 g Metal pails
Suitable for accelerating the drying of single pack polyurethane membranes when applied at a high film thickness.
weberad cataliser is an accelerating
weberad cataliser enables the weberdry PUR polyurethane waterproofing membrane to be applied in any desirable thickness, without forming bubbles.
It can be used as an
weberad cataliser is mainly used when weberdry PUR membranes, needs to be applied in very low temperatures or when it needs to be applied in combination with weberdry fabric in wet-in-wet application method (higher layer thickness in one application) weberad cataliser accelerates the weberdry PUR liquid-applied polyurethane waterproofing membranes waterproofing coating for
- Waterproofing of roofs. Waterproofing of balconies, terraces and verandas.
- Waterproofing of wet areas (under-tile) in bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, auxiliary rooms, etc.
- Waterproofing of pedestrian and vehicular traffic decks.
- Waterproofing of green roofs, flowerbeds, planter boxes.
- Protection of polyurethane foam insulation. Waterproofing and protection of concrete constructions.
- Like bridge-decks, tunnels, stadium stands, car parks, etc.
The mixing of the components has to be effected very thoroughly, especially on the walls and bottom of the pail until the mixture becomes fully homogeneous.
Make sure to use weberdry PUR liquid-applied polyurethane waterproofing membranes mixture, within the stipulated Pot Life.(concrete surface failure) (ASTM D 903).