- 20kg buckets(Component A 15kg and Component B 5kg)
weberfix drywall is a two-component high-performance tile and stone adhesive, which can be used for almost all types of tiles*, over almost all types of substrates including green and moisture-sensitive marble & agglomerates. weberfix drywall is specially formulated, for fixing large format tiles & stones on drywalls and plywood.
- Moisture free system: Does not damage wooden substrates or tiles, and water sensitive stone.
- Very High Bond strength 2 Component adhesive: prevents wastage, as the only quantity which is required has to be mixed.
- Easy to use
- Fast Setting
- Can do cladding up to 50 ft. height, without any supporting bracket*.
- Under tile treatment of stone (to prevent discolouration) is not required.
- Can be used for fixing moisture sensitive stones, like green marble.
- Reaction bases system, and thus not harshly affected by temperature & humidity.
- Can be used on touch dry surface of the concrete. Do not need to wait for the substrate to get completely dry.
- For fixing tiles and stones on drywall & plywood.
- For large and heavy stones, initial
supportrequired for at least 5 hours for vertical application
- Not for fixing Metal or glass tiles. Use Weber bond poxy for fixing metal and glass tiles.