Features and benefits
- Can be used in internal areas, for the floor as well as wall application.
- Low VOC - for healthy living.
- No hacking of the
substraterequired to achieve the required bonding.
- Self-curing properties, which allows for no-hassle application with minimum labour.
- The free-flowing product makes it easier to mix and apply.
- No-sag formula: provides for hassle-free application on vertical walls, without any slippage.
- Very low
shrinkageprevents de-bonding and gives longer life to tiles.
- Useful for bed thickness of 3 - 12 mm. May go up to 15 mm in a limited extent.
- Do not use for large format tiles.
- Do not use for fixing vitrified tiles or stones.
- Do not use on the wet
screed. The surface must be fully cured.
- Do not use for installing glass mosaic, glass tiles, or metal tiles. Use only weberset glass mosaic for fixing glass mosaics, and only weber epoxy adhesive for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use for wooden flooring, for insulating and soundproofing panels.
- Do not use on waterproofing coat – If waterproofing is required, use webertec SBR and webertec crete for the same.
- Refer to the respective datasheets for details.