weberwall finecoat New Product
weberwall finecoat is a perfect blend of white cement, special polymers and minerals which protects & smoothens walls and is especially suitable for all types of cementitious surfaces like concrete, rendered wall, blocks and panels, precast walls & ceilings and plastered surfaces.
Being pure dazzling white in colour, any shade of paint comes alive on it and starts reflecting its true tone. weberwall finecoat is pre coat applied with ease before painting of the wall which fills fine pores of the surface providing a seamless silky smooth surface.
weberwall finecoat has strong adhesive properties which provide a powerful bond between the base and the paint, making it an ideal subsurface for all interior, ceiling and exterior walls ensuring a longer life for the painted surfaces. The special polymers used in weberwall finecoat enhances water resistance of surfaces (damp resistance) which safeguards expensive paint against flaking.
weberwall finecoat is a fine powder which is easily mixed with water for direct application on surfaces to get a silky and shiny finish which makes weberwall finecoat as the perfect wall putty in India, meeting the highest global standards.
- Perfect whiteness - A perfectly smooth and glossy white finished surface where colours reflect their true shade. It can be left unpainted also.
- Enhanced cohesion & adhesion - Good inter-coat adhesion to paints and excellent
durability- Protects expensive paint from dampness, peeling off and flaking, avoid frequent repainting.
- No curing required post-application.
- Uniform & Smooth finish along with reduced capillary water absorption result into increased paint coverage and eliminating need of primer; making it a cost-effective solution.
- Enhanced water-resistant properties - Performance enhancing special polymer additives prevent growth of algae and fungi on walls.
- Health friendly - Low VOC and free from any heavy metals like lead, mercury and chromium.
- Anti-carbonation property.
workability- Easy to apply due to smooth paste, better surface hardnessand drying characteristics.
- Suitable for interior as well as exterior.
- Polymer enriched formulation provides excellent crack resistance.
- Paint Suitability - Accepts any kind of paint or distemper application on it.
- True colour reflection - In pure white surface, colour comes alive and reflects its true tone.
- Value for money - Cost-effective due to low paint consumption.
- Longlasting - No peeling, flaking or blistering & improved life for paint finishes.
- weberwall finecoat should be always applied over-saturated surface.
- It is recommended not to rub the surface done with weberwall finecoat strongly and harshly with rough emery paper. This breaks the film formed over it which decreases the water-resistance properties.
- We do not recommend mixing of pigments/stainer in weberwall finecoat. Paint can be applied on weberwall finecoat with or without primer.