Features and benefits
• Self Curing: weber blokset is designed to eliminate the need for external water curing which saves critical resource like water.
• Less storage space: weber blokset is ready to mix product there by eliminating need for bulk storage of sand and cement.
• Cost effective: weber blokset is applied in less thickness having superior coverage and reduction in wastage due to pot life and no water curing required.
• High bonding (Tensile splitting strength): Optimally polymerized weber blokset provides the additional chemical bonding apart from the improved mechanical sand-cement bonding due to hydration retainer compounds
which gives solid robust wall with long lasting
• Construction accuracy: Due to measured application and thin bed, the wall construction is accurate.
• Withstand hammering and chiseling: The weber blokset bonds are able to withstand the hammering and chiseling required to be done for window, door frames and conduiting as per standard masonry practices.
• Environment friendly: Portion of weber blokset is made of one of byproducts of industry helps in reducing carbon footprint at the same time no water required for curing helps in restoration of natural resources.
• ASTM Complaint: weber blokset conforms to with ASTM C 1660-09.
• Wall construction speed : As per standard masonry practices (generally from 2 days)