- 20 kg grey bag
- 20 kg white bag
weberset firm is a highly polymer modified, high-performance thin-set adhesive, for tiles, mosaics and stones, on a variety of surfaces, for both vertical and horizontal application, in indoor as well as outdoor use. It is supplied as a dry mix
- Internal and external use.
- Highly polymer-modified: provides high structural adhesion, which allows to be used on a variety of substrates, for fixing a variety of tiles and stones.
- Can be used for new construction, as well as for renovation over existing floors/facades.
- Prolonged and easy
- Low VOC - for healthy living.
- No Hacking of substrate required to achieve the required bonding.
- Self-curing properties, which allows for no-hassle application, with minimum labour.
- The free-flowing product makes it easier to mix and apply.
- No-sag formula: allows for hassle-free application on vertical walls, without any slippage.
- Water-resistant, making it suitable for swimming pools, bathrooms, kitchen, saunas, and spa.
- Sustains heat ageing, making it ideal for high-temperature locations for outdoor use, and also for hot temperature applications, like Jacuzzi, sauna etc.
shrinkageprevents debonding and gives longer life to tiles and stones.
- Absorbs dynamic load.
- Useful for bed thickness of 3 - 12 mm. May go up to 15 mm in a limited extent.
- Do not use on wet
screedor plaster. The surface must be fully cured.
- Do not use on gypsum plaster or boards, fibre cement boards, or other drywall partitions.
- Can only be used on cementitious waterproofing. Don’t use on epoxy or polyurethane waterproofing.
- Do not use for Installing glass tiles or metal tiles. Use only Weber bond poxy, for fixing glass and metal tiles.
- Do not use on metal, rubber, plastics, vinyl, linoleum surface, painted substrates. Contact weber representative for fixing these.
- Do not use on surfaces subject to vibrations. Use weberset flex for vibration prone areas.
- Do not use for fixing artificial stone or impregnated stone. Use weberset ultra for the same.